Contemporary in its design, this striking renovated residence offers all the charm of semi-rural living minus the upkeep. Nestled on an easy-to-maintain 752sqm block opposite acreage, this idyllic country setting feels far from it all but is a five-minute drive into the bustling Maitland CBD.
Designed by renowned local architects Pender, its distinctive façade opens up to a sophisticated interior featuring beautiful timber floors, a neutral colour scheme, and plantation shutters. Defined by multiple living zones, there is something for everyone including a supersized family room. At its heart, is the sleek kitchen fitted with quality appliances including an extra-wide oven and gas cooktop. It has an abundance of storage including display cabinets.
Tailored for outdoor entertainment, a series of timber bi-fold doors lead out to a sunny paved courtyard. Surrounded by pretty gardens and mature trees, it is perfect for gatherings or just soaking up the relaxed ambiance of the property. Youngsters will love the level lawn, perfect for a game of backyard cricket. There is space to add a pool, STCA.
A total of four light-filled bedrooms are on offer – one positioned off the front entry is ideal as a home office. The master retreat features a luxe ensuite and built-in wardrobe allowing for ample storage. A corner spa in the fully tiled main bathroom is a bonus inclusion.
This peaceful and private location is just a short stroll to the Bolwarra General Store and café. Adding to its appeal is the choice of nearby state and independent schools. Ultra-convenient, this location is just moments from the Historic villages of Lorn and Morpeth as well as the Hunter Valley’s beautiful attractions including wineries and fabulous restaurants. Enjoy quick access to major hubs including being just a 40-minute drive to Newcastle’s pristine beaches and two hours to Sydney’s CBD.
– Set on a level 752sqm block in a quiet and sought after pocket of Bolwarra
– Large internal laundry plus storeroom, split system air-conditioning units,
– Single lock up garage with easy internal entry, off-street parking
– Wide side access providing the perfect space to store a caravan, boat, or trailer
– Green Hills Shopping Centre (8.2km), Pender Place (3.3km) and Maitland Riverside Plaza (4.2km)
– Close to local buses (110m) and Maitland Train Station (3.9km)
– Proximity to Lorn & Morpeth