With its art deco architecture and dreamy blend between traditional features and new, there’s no wonder this beautiful red brick home built in the 1930’s and settled into an enviable Lorn location has caught the eye of home buyers. Original polished floorboards and high, ornamental ceilings weave the way through this spacious modern home, unveiling the generous and beautifully appointed living and dining spaces, dreamy alfresco and three large bedrooms featured throughout. Attractive from every angle on a private 584.3sqm block embellished by established veggie patches and striking magnolia and cherry blossom trees, this funky, renovated home promises an immediately enjoyable lifestyle.
– Three gorgeous king-size bedrooms soaked in light thanks to the timber-trimmed windows are discovered towards the front of the home and offer peace and quiet away from the vibrant living hub. Double built-in robes and mirrors in two of the bedrooms and striking original art deco, dual open French doors to the main bedroom are a nod towards the attention to detail that has gone into this beautiful home
– Generous renovated kitchen features sparkle starlight white Caesarstone benchtops; breakfast bar; stylish pendant lights; deep soft close draws; large pantry; and globally recognised quality appliances, including a 1m electric oven, 5 burner gas stove and dishwasher
– A spacious, open plan, entertaining hub is discovered towards the back of the home, embracing the gourmet kitchen and a large living/dining area with four divine windows that invite your gaze to carry to the dreamy, green outdoors
– A private formal dining space with an original fireplace and crystal chandelier is tucked to the side of the central living hub, adding to the vast dining options and offering a pleasing feature for guests and family
– Internal laundry with large double stainless steel sink and cupboards and 1.5 bathrooms, including a stylishly modern, renovated bathroom with floating vanity, Caesarstone wrapped shower with glass doors and dual showerheads, IXL heat lamp and cupboard space
– A beautiful brick front patio and stone tiled alfresco at the rear of the home allows guests and family members to easily take in the delightful landscaping of this charming property. A carport lined with 2m hedges, Fibro shed and established veggie gardens together complement the overall striking nature of this block of land and home
Located on a beautiful, tree-lined corner block with neighbours to one side only and within easy reach of the Hunter River, this dreamy property offers delightfully easy access to the boutique shops and cafes in Lorn that many travel far to visit. Only a 15minute walk to the heart of Maitland, 40minutes to the urban hub of Newcastle and 2hours to Sydney, this property offers the ultimate lifestyle location amongst the beauty and rich history of Lorn.