You’ve discovered a hidden paradise surrounded by native birds and plants on the doorstep of Clarence Town’s CBD. This classic, generously proportioned home adorned in unique decorative cornices, leaded glass windows and floorboards oozes love, warmth and charm from the moment you walk through the door. Offering comfort and a peaceful lifestyle in a beautiful abode complemented by outdoor entertaining areas and a luscious 0.5acre (2,023.43sqm) rectangular block, this is the perfect sanctuary for any lucky homeowner.
– The rear L-shaped deck offers a breathtaking dining experience with scenic views of the native, pebble lined gardens
– Spacious, country style timber kitchen with gas appliances and freestanding pantry
– Large open plan living/dining space and slow combustion fireplace at the rear of the home
– Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes, ducted air conditioning and family bathroom boasting a corner spa bath
– Covered 5m x 3.5m outdoor BBQ/dining area, veggie patch, chicken coop, aviary and mature fruit trees
– Single garage with workbench, 3m x 3m garden shed and large, fenced yard with plenty of space for a pony for the kids
Running on town water and sewerage, this peaceful oasis on the main street of Clarence Town is only a short walk from the local school and shops and offers an easy drive to Seaham and the Pacific Highway (15mins), Dungog (17mins), Maitland (32mins), Newcastle (54mins) and Sydney (under 2.5hrs).