Step inside this much-loved home and discover an exercise in master craftsmanship. Renovated and extended over the past two decades, the four-bedroom dwelling exudes quality and flawless finishes. From the generous bedrooms, to the multiple living spaces, each room has deluxe inclusions and tasteful styling. Set on a large 1100+sqm block, watch the kids splash in the saltwater pool while you soak up the atmosphere from the rear sunroom. This is the kind of home you dream about raising a family in.
– Enter from the covered porch to find three bedrooms with built-ins centred around their own sitting room at the front of the residence; the secluded master bedroom at the back of the house boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite with twin shower heads, twin vanities and bathtub; a second full bathroom has shower and freestanding tub; study/home office could also be a 5th bedroom
– Whip up a feast and enjoy entertaining in a real cook’s kitchen featuring ample granite bench space, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, corner pantry, appliance cupboards, built-in wine rack, breakfast island, as well as space and plumbing for a large fridge
– Pass through elegant French doors from the open living-dining room with slow combustion fire, to a gorgeous sunroom which is flooded with northern light in winter thanks to clear louvred multi-wall windows. Overlooking the pool and with the sounds of water flowing, it’s a dreamy, relaxing place to unwind and recharge
– Escape to a tropical paradise with the 9-metre in-ground saltwater pool with built-in waterfall; a solid cabana provides sun shelter and has ceiling fan and lighting; gas outlet for BBQ; established gardens and trees
– Heritage-style detailing such as ceiling roses, picture rails, decorative cornice work, architraves
and spotted gum timber floorboards combine seamlessly with modern touches like ducted air-conditioning, wooden Venetians, instantaneous gas hot water and a security alarm system
– There’s ample parking in the garage and carport which also includes a studio and toilet; benefit from solar panels on house; a separate laundry; and a secure yard for pets.
The location is central, with a level 1-kilometre walk to the new Green Hills shopping centre, and a short drive to the services of Maitland and Newcastle. The nearby Hunter Expressway connects you to the Upper Hunter, vineyards and Sydney. Enjoy living in a school catchment area for East Maitland Public and Maitland Grossmann High and ease yourself into a quiet, friendly neighbourhood.