This quality built, brick veneer family home with steel frames holds a 518sqm block in a central location that is second to none. On the market for the first time since it was originally built, this fantastic home boasts a spacious and versatile floorplan and three generous bedrooms within walking distance of Maitland’s sought-after schools, the local shops and the new Maitland Hospital. This property is perfect for you if you are just starting out, investing, raising a growing family or looking to downsize in absolute comfort and convenience.
– Spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Enter the home across the cream stone aggregate paths and tiled patio into a spacious front lounge with double brick feature wall
– Central U-shaped kitchen complete with pull out bench top for additional space. The kitchen provides easy access to outdoor and indoor entertaining
– Dining space and large rear family room with patio access
– Rear sunroom with a built-in brick BBQ
– Three-way bathroom with bath and second toilet and shower off the laundry
– Ducted A/C, 14 solar panels and cleverly designed for accessibility
– Double garage with auto doors and internal access
Thanks to its desirable low-maintenance yard and convenient, central location, this home offers a relaxed, easy lifestyle only a 5min walk to the local grocery store; 15min walk to Maitland Grossman High School; a 5min drive to Maitland Hospital, East Maitland’s shops and Green Hills Shopping Centre; 35mins to Newcastle’s beaches; and 2hrs to Sydney.