From the stylish facade through to the quality, modern features throughout, this architecturally designed acreage home delivers the wow factor from every angle. Boasting oversized living spaces, large timber-framed windows and a breathtaking pool retreat, this property is a must-see.
This beautiful home is set on a 4,379sqm (1.17acres) block that has been immaculately maintained and offers landscaped gardens, an oversized garage perfect for use as a teenager’s retreat and a corridor of ironbark trees that provide afternoon shade and a relaxing cool breeze.
– Modern fixtures and features throughout with trendy, neutral styling to suit all tastes
– Large timber kitchen overlooking a central lounge with brick fireplace and glass sliding door to the verandah
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes. Master suite is completed by a modern ensuite
– Separate dining room, huge family room with brick feature wall and home office/fifth bedroom
– Family bathroom with corner spa bath
– Ducted A/C and large water tank off the garage
– A verandah wraps most of the home, providing ample space for entertaining or taking in the views
– Fully fenced, glistening 10x4m saltwater pool and paved entertaining space
– 2.5 sized garage styled the same as the home and driveway offering room for multiple cars and space to drive through to the rear yard
– Large, private yard with landscaped gardens plenty of room to build an additional shed
– Access to the property from Hilldale Drive and Nordland Close
This beautiful home stands amongst other grand, quality homes in what many refer to as the best locale in the Maitland area. You’ll love being minutes away from quality local schools and Lorn’s boutique cafes, 10mins from Maitland’s CBD, less than 15mins from Green Hills Shopping Centre, 30mins from the Hunter’s infamous wineries, 40mins from Newcastle and the airport, and just 2hrs from Sydney.