Generous in proportion and featuring a wonderful flow from inside to outside living, this beautiful home set on an elevated 623sqm block in Valley View Estate is a real treat for modern families.
Boasting an indulgent master suite with separate sitting room and spa bath, large entertaining room with seamless access to a saltwater pool and impressive living spaces for the whole family, this property offers an exceptional lifestyle in a great location.
– A large living/dining space with a stylish exposed brick wall welcomes you upon entry
– Oversized master suite boasting a separate sitting room (perfect for a quiet moment with a book), large walk-in robe, renovated ensuite with spa bath and access to the outdoor alfresco
– The tiled living hub encompasses a generous kitchen, dining space and living area with brick bar. This area provides access to a tranquil garden alcove
– Double doors open to a huge entertaining space with seamless access to a deep, in-ground saltwater pool
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
– Large study/fourth bedroom with space for two desks and double door access to the alfresco
– Double garage, plenty of storage and ducted A/C
– The yard is mostly paved, so you can spend less time mowing and more time relaxing. An elevated, paved space provides for dining overlooking the pool, while a separate alfresco covered by a bullnose verandah offers an additional dining option
– Beautiful landscaped gardens, driveway parking and side access perfect for a campervan or trailer
The elevated position of this beautiful home provides generous views across the Hunter Valley to the mountains beyond. You’ll enjoy the peaceful locale and visiting native birdlife, with the convenience of local schools, Tenambit shops and an off-leash dog park just a short walk away. Maitland CBD and Green Hills shops are less than a 10min drive, Newcastle is 30mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.