Here’s your opportunity to enjoy a breathtaking and relaxing country lifestyle without the hard work involved in managing a large rural property. This residence with exposed timber beams and slow combustion fireplace is beautifully positioned to overlook acres of Louth Park’s rural scenery and a gorgeous creek bed. If taking in crimson sunsets over a creek draped in willow trees sounds like a dream come true, this property on a picturesque 5,840sqm (1.443ac) block is for you.
– Gorgeous, rustic verandah that wraps a large portion of the home
– Central living hub with exposed timber beams, timber floorboards, slow combustion fireplace and picture window with creek and paddock views
– New carpet, timber feature kitchen and central lounge
– Modern bathroom, separate toilet, study and three bedrooms with BIRs
– Double carport, rear fenced paddock perfect for a horse, aviary, stable and large truck port perfect for a caravan, boat or horse float
– Fruit and macadamia trees, water tank and yard backing onto a private creek bed
– Renovations throughout and approval to pump water from the creek
– Ability to purchase the furniture with the home, giving you the complete package for a weekender or farm stay
This property offers everything you could possibly imagine at your fingertips – a relaxed rural lifestyle, modern conveniences, easy access to the local vineyards and a short drive to the coast. Maitland CBD is just 5mins away, Green Hills Shopping Centre and the Hunter Expressway are 10mins, Newcastle is 35mins, Port Stephens is 50mins and Sydney is less than 2hrs.