Saltwater pool, private tennis court, sprawling rural views across Hunter River and beyond, and clear starry skies – there’s not much this home doesn’t offer. Set on five stunning acres, this property is a secluded nature lover’s paradise with a spacious five-bedroom acreage home, picture-perfect verandahs and striking timber features. Only 10mins from Maitland’s cafes and shops, this property brings resort-style luxury to the country.
– Spacious acreage home well-zoned for every member of the family and boasting timber cathedral ceilings and generous verandahs
– Five large bedrooms with stunning views and built-in robes, the master with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Spacious, sun-soaked living area with slow combustion fireplace and huge tiled rumpus room perfect for entertaining
– Central kitchen with timber features, granite benchtops and splashback and quality European appliances
– Air conditioning, large laundry and plenty of storage
– 9m long saltwater pool, full-sized tennis court with lights and summer room with space for a spa and dining/living setup
– Shed to the side of the property perfect for storage or a studio, additional shed and chook shed
– Multiple inground water tanks, horse stables and triple carport
With the beautiful country views and gorgeous wildlife visitors, you won’t believe how close this property is to the heart of Maitland. This property is just minutes from the shops and services at McKeachie’s Run, 10mins from Maitland and Lorn, 20mins from the Expressway to Newcastle and Sydney and just 40mins from Newcastle Airport.