Stable and solid, this commanding full brick home is set on a generous 622sqm elevated block in a popular family suburb. Offering well-proportioned bedrooms and multiple living spaces – indoor and out – simplicity is the theme of this well-maintained dwelling. Perfect for a young family or those who would love to grow into it, you can update and renovate or just move right in to this completely liveable home.
– Let the light in with cathedral ceilings and warm timber panelling; skylights along the hallway create spaciousness and an open-plan layout off the central corridor generates great flow throughout the home; ducted air conditioning keeps the temperature perfect
– All bedrooms have wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master with walk-in and ensuite; a second bathroom with separate toilet; use the fourth bedroom as a study or office; benefit from a big internal laundry and linen closets to provide much-appreciated extra storage
– A central kitchen and meal room harness the heart of the home, with cool slate flooring, gas stove, dishwasher, wall oven, kitchen island and plenty of pantry space; a casual living room as well as a sunken formal lounge and dining area are great for entertaining, as is the full-length covered outdoor patio – perfect for BBQs or dine alfresco on balmy summer evenings
– Enhance or modernise with your own style. A simple layout puts sleeping quarters on the shaded side of the house, while living areas could be updated or re-adjusted without any disturbance – but there’s no hurry – this comforting home is in impeccable condition
– Double lock-up garage with new automatic door and internal access makes coming home too easy and a mezzanine level could be added for extra space; the secure yard is perfect for children or pets and features an easy-care low maintenance garden
– Sit on your front verandah and watch the world go by – a position on the elevated side of the street capitalises on views over the Raworth farmlands and district beyond and the clever build takes advantage of the scope of the block.
Tenambit is home to a well-contained shopping village, but is also just minutes from the large retail centre of Green Hills and the historic village of Morpeth. There are many schooling options in the vicinity, and public transport is close by at East Maitland and Victoria Street train stations. Newcastle is a 30-minute commute along the New England Highway, Sydney is 2 hours on the M1 and Newcastle Airport just 30 minutes away.