At once a relaxing retreat and natural entertainer, this appealing home set on 1183 square metres affords a stylish lifestyle without any effort. Vogue interiors and updated inclusions merge seamlessly with relaxed outdoor living. Take in the tranquillity of landscaped gardens from your north-facing wraparound timber deck or splash away the day in the 10.5-metre inground pool with gas heating. Discover something special at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
– The home has been completely modernised within the past decade, with sleek Blackbutt floorboards, ducted air-conditioning and vacuum, plantation shutters, downlights, bright bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, refurbished deep deck and so much more
– Four generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and three with BIRs, master suite with double robes, ensuite, blackout drapes and access to the outside deck (as does bedroom 2); main refreshed bathroom with heated towel rack and separate toilet; internal laundry as well as second laundry situated in an underhouse workshop; never run out with infinity hot water
– Well-proportioned living areas boast period touches such as ornate cornicework, ceiling roses, chandeliers and a gas fireplace with timber mantel, creating an air of heritage and elegance blended with contemporary flair; head from the dining room through double doors to the deck; relax with a cup of tea in the formal lounge; a spacious central lounge brings the house together internally and connects the indoors to the outdoors
– Designer gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances, freestanding breakfast island with stone bench-tops, wide fridge space, ample storage and pantry; take the cooking outside with a wood fired pizza oven or fire up the barbecue on the deck; small underhouse wine storage
– Relax in a pool oasis surrounded by sumptuous tropical gardens, a fully fenced and private backyard, herb garden and fruit trees; a classic bullnosed verandah at the front of the home combined with timber balustrading and carved posts sits under cooling gum trees
– Double garage has rear access to backyard plus double carport and additional off-street parking; sensor lights; solar power to house and pool; Colorbond roof, fencing and tank.
Surrounded by oversized blocks, large acreages and bushland, enjoy a neighbourhood that fosters a peaceful approach to living. Within minutes to Green Hills shopping, public transport, schools and amenities, and proximity to the Hunter Expressway and New England Highway makes commuting to Newcastle and the Upper Hunter very convenient.