Discover what easy living truly means in this full brick residence brimming with space and set on a sprawling 1817sqm level block. Specifically designed in 2007 for a contemporary day-to-day lifestyle, enjoy an ultra-generous floor-plan that boasts four bedrooms, an office, TV room and multiple family areas. With a stunning inground pool, a superb location and so much more inside and out, this is a home made for the whole family.
– Step inside a soaring gallery entry and discover five double bedrooms, each with BIRs; master with gorgeous alcove for curling up with a book, WIR, ceiling fan, isolated AC and full ensuite with bath; main bathroom also has bath and separate toilet; extra bathroom with shower and toilet has external access; carpeted throughout bedrooms; laundry with external access
– Ample living spaces are connected but keep their own identity; enjoy quiet time in the formal living room; entertain in a formal dining room with smart recessed ceiling; escape to the TV room for movie nights; Fifth bedroom is currently set up as office with built-in shelving and desk
– The heart of the home is the connected kitchen-lounge-informal dining with plenty of lovely glass windows and doors to create indoor-outdoor flow and let in the light; this space also adjoins an enclosed, screened sunroom – perfect in all seasons with louvre windows for letting the breezes blow through; security screen doors at front and back of home
– Gourmet kitchen with multi-gas burner stove, dishwasher, electric oven, ample cupboards, styled kitchen island, double pantry; make unloading the groceries easy with access to garage; durable oversized tile flooring keeps cleaning simple; Foxtel, Alpha ESS solar battery system with 20 roof solar panels and NBN connected.
– Enjoy a Mediterranean-resort feel outdoors by the stunning solar-heated inground concrete pool plus sculpture, paved surrounds, covered cabana and complete privacy; a freestanding studio with connected electricity in backyard has awning and paved area and could be used as a games room or workshop; two 10,000L underground tanks connect to toilets and laundry
– Double garage with automatic door has thru-roller for easy yard access; wide turnaround aggregate driveway provides more off-street parking; expansive level yard is fully fenced and gated; sunny low maintenance gardens with citrus grove, fragrant frangipanis and established natives for protection and aesthetics; extremely private property, and extremely liveable.
Situated in a top location, you’re just minutes from Tenambit shops, local primary and high schools with a bus stop on the street; 5 minutes from the lovely historic township of Morpeth; less than 10 minutes to the shops, entertainment and services at Green Hills and Maitland; and under 30 minutes to Newcastle and the Upper Hunter.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 17th May 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com