Set in the highly sought-after, leafy suburb of Lorn and nestled on a wide Jacaranda lined street, this Californian bungalow offers an impressively large block. Stroll to the local infant’s school, shops and cafes and immerse yourself in all that this picturesque village lifestyle has to offer.
Comprising of 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in-robes and large living spaces including a sun-drenched office, this solid home is ready for you to put your stamp on. Finesse the period features, take advantage of the space and create a home the whole family will love coming home to.
Positioned to the very front of this tucked away 1011.83m2 block and with easy access, building your dream home has never been easier. There’s room for a pool, a veggie patch or the landscaping you’ve always wanted, or extend the current home and get the floorplan you’ve always wished for.
Lead light windows offers splashes of colour and yesteryear charm, while high ceilings and ornate cornices give a sense of grandeur. Hints of period charm can be found everywhere in this well-loved home and set the scene for a stylish renovation if you so desire.
– Classic double fronted home set on an elevated side of Lorn, boasting a large level block.
– The property offers comfortable living now, with plenty of scope for further renovations, extensions or a pool.
– Polished floorboards add a touch of style throughout and a sunroom to the rear of the home gives additional space for families.
– The main bathroom has been stylishly renovated, with a second shower and toilet located in the laundry.
– A working fireplace in the formal dining promises cosy nights in, while gas bayonets provide modern convenience.
– With solar hot water, bore water to the block and a storage shed located in the rear garden, day to day practicalities are taken care of.
Take a ten-minute walk across the bridge in Lorn village over the beautiful Hunter river and find yourself in historic Maitland CBD with its boutique stores, restaurants and the renowned Maitland Regional Art Gallery.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 7th June 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at firstname.lastname@example.org