Taking prime position on the northern side of its beachfront apartment complex, this modern, two-bedroom apartment in iconic Shoal Bay captures stunning 180-degree water views from Nelson Bay headland to Tomaree Mountain.
With an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area transcending outdoors to the covered balcony overlooking the beach, it’s easy to imagine yourself holidaying or retiring in this spectacular spot.
The property is for sale fully furnished, enabling buyers to ‘walk-in and walk-out’ or make the most of the local holiday rental market.
Nestled above a small shopping precinct, complete with cafe, IGA, newsagency and fashion boutiques, the apartment is less than 100 metres walk from Shoal Bay Country Club and other lifestyle amenities.
Encompassed by Tomaree National Park and only a 30-minute walk east to Tomaree Mountain lookout and west to Nelson Bay Lighthouse, Shoal Bay is a jewel in the crown of the greater Port Stephens area.
Property features include:
– All furnishings, including lounge suite, bedding, wall hangings, appliances
– Elevated, first-floor location; north-east facing balcony with roller blinds
– Stainless steel fridge and dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop
– Split system air conditioning unit in master bedroom; built-in wardrobes
– Ceiling fan in living area; downlights, carpet and tiled floors throughout
– Bathroom with built-in laundry area, Bosch washing machine and dryer
– Secure off-street parking for one vehicle in the complex’s basement
– Buy-in to an area that continues to grow, annually, in market value
– Great opportunity for the astute investor looking for a holiday-let
– An idyllic holiday house now and retirement property in years to come
– Just 10 minutes’ drive from Nelson Bay, it’s golf course and boat harbour
– An hour’s drive from Newcastle, or two and a half from Sydney’s CBD
McElwaine Hunter Valley Pty Ltd has taken great care and diligence in the preparation of this advertisement. The information contained in this advertisement has been obtained by sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, McElwaine Hunter Valley Pty Ltd does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information and takes no responsibility or liability. It is therefore advised that all interested parties should rely upon their own investigations prior to purchasing.