If you crave the character and charm of a country cottage, yet love modern convenience and luxurious finishes, then look no further than this delightful near new home.
Built in 2016, this pristine property is located on a level 789m2 block, in a peaceful setting, and is one you really don’t want to miss out on.
Nestled on the edges of neighbouring farmland, yet literally moments from Lorn village and Maitland CBD, this immaculate property really does offer the best of both worlds.
Attention to detail has been consistently thread throughout this 3 bedroom home, ensuring day to day living becomes that little bit special. From clever storage to smart technology and an abundance of space and natural light, the contemporary design has left no stone unturned and offers an impressive list of inclusions.
– A wide hallway, 3 metre ceilings and stunning hardwood timber floors give a sense of scale and quality that defines every aspect of this beautiful home.
– Two over-sized bedrooms include built-in-robes, while the master suite offers a stunning ensuite bathroom with marble double vanity and huge rain head shower. The walk-through robe features extensive storage.
– Two living spaces provide practical living for growing families, as does, ducted air conditioning, solar hot water and a large well-appointed family bathroom.
– The vast open plan family room adjoins the stylish kitchen and dining space – opening out to the covered deck, optimising indoor / outdoor living.
– Soft-close cupboards, Caesarstone waterfall benchtops, an internally lit walk-in pantry and plumbing for a large fridge are just some of the features that give this slick and stylish gourmet kitchen added appeal.
– Solar hot water, smart close internal blinds, plantation shutters, LED and pendant feature lights and high-end finishes mean everyday living is filled with luxury.
– The large level rear garden is big enough for a pool, veggie garden or play equipment, while the separate single garage could easily be converted to a studio or home office.
– A double garage with internal access complete this family friendly picture.
Stroll minutes from your door to feed the local horses, venture a few minutes more to local shops, cafes and schools or invite family and friends and entertain with style and ease.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 5th July 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com