Offered for the first time in over 26 years, this lifestyle property boasts nine acres of versatile, sun-drenched land. Set back from the road and well suited to a growing family, this property includes a single level, brick home with generously proportioned living spaces and plenty of indoor and outdoor entertaining room.
The home’s huge lounge room, separate games room, dining and kitchen areas all open to a covered alfresco area and fenced, in-ground pool.
An enormous shed adjoins the driveway near the house, presenting an idyllic storage facility for farm equipment, a motorhome or boat, or a lucrative home business opportunity.
To the rear of the property, a second shed offers further storage and undercover parking for more vehicles.
Throughout this property, you’ll find many quiet vistas to simply sit and take in the serenity and, at only 55 minutes’ drive from Newcastle or 20 minutes to Maitland, there’s much to love about having the best of both worlds at ‘Shanorima’.
House and property features include:
– Decorative, open fireplace with built-in timber cabinetry
– Light-filled rooms with multiple air conditioning units throughout
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, freestanding oven and seated kitchen bar
– Formal and informal dining areas; large lounge; enormous games room
– Sun room; dedicated home office or study with separate external entry
– Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms; large laundry with built-in storage
– Carpet, linoleum and tile floors throughout; internal garage access
– Well established gardens; plumbing throughout property for water access
– Water supply from two dams and three by 22,000 litre water tanks
– Solar hot water system; solar panels contributing to power supply
– Existing vegetable gardens and chicken coop infrastructure in place
– Abundant room for hobby farm livestock or outdoor sporting interests
– Only 10 minutes’ drive to Paterson, 20 minutes to Raymond Terrace and 30 minutes to Dungog
– An easy 35-minute drive to Newcastle Airport or two hours’ drive to Sydney’s CBD
McElwaine Hunter Valley Pty Ltd has taken great care and diligence in the preparation of this advertisement. The information contained in this advertisement has been obtained by sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, McElwaine Hunter Valley Pty Ltd does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information and takes no responsibility or liability. It is therefore advised that all interested parties should rely upon their own investigations prior to purchasing.