Occupying a generous 4,935 sqm corner block with a desirable north-easterly aspect to the rear, ‘Glendalough’ is a dual level, four-bedroom family home, surrounded by established gardens, hedges and large mature trees that ensure absolute privacy.
Set in a peaceful enclave of small acreages in Bolwarra Heights, this brick and tile Henley home was built in 2000 and exudes opulence inside and out. Its manor-like grandeur starts at the gated-entry to the property and only continues upon arrival at the front courtyard and home’s foyer.
Indoors, recessed ceilings and hallway walls add an element of majesty, and lead to the multiple living areas, including a formal lounge room, separate formal dining room, and open plan, informal lounge and dining areas adjoining the kitchen. A study/home office is also located downstairs.
Upstairs, another spacious lounge room leads to the home’s four sizable bedrooms, with the enormous master suite encompassing a stately en suite with luxurious ‘presidential’ spa bath and an envious walk-in robe.
Bay windows upstairs and down take in sweeping views of the lush green surrounds with an elevated outlook of Woodville and Largs to the north and east, respectively.
Ducted air conditioning, Italian tiles and carpet flooring, a timber and wrought iron staircase, decorative pillars and pendant
and oyster lighting feature throughout, leaving ample opportunity to add your own touch to the home’s aesthetic.
Outdoors, a covered alfresco area accesses the rear of the home’s double garage and makes for easy entertaining, while the driveway offers an additional four vehicle parking spaces for guests.
Also onsite is a garden shed with concrete floor, greenhouse, lemon, mango, orange and macadamia trees, and wide, open swathes of grass for recreation.
Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Maitland, its thriving business district and train station, 45 minutes’ drive from Newcastle’s CBD and less than an hour from local mining businesses, this property presents an idyllic opportunity for a growing family looking to secure a country lifestyle with convenience.
Additional features include:
– Westinghouse kitchen appliances, walk-in pantry, seated bar area
– Abundant storage throughout; built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
– ‘ABB’ solar power system with 12 panels; NBN connection
– Electric hot water system; gas heating; external power points
– Termite protection; secure pet-proof fencing
– Double garage with electric panel lift door, plus shelving and tool storage
– Ride-on lawnmower and whipper-snipper
– Multiple primary and secondary schools within 10 minutes’ drive
– Just five minutes from rugby and soccer sporting clubs and home grounds