Exceptionally placed to take in the most spectacular water views from its protected, sunny balcony on the inner circle of Shoal Bay’s prime beachside complex, this neat two-bedroom apartment is a must see.
With its elevated, second-floor location and north-easterly aspect, this property presents a range of buying opportunities; for the astute investor seeking a holiday-let, the retiree looking to settle by the sea or the couple wanting a low maintenance sea-change – there is something here for everyone.
On entry, a simple, spacious kitchen offers ample preparation and storage room, complete with freestanding electric stove top and oven. The breakfast bar provides an alternative seating option for casual dining, with the contemporary, open plan dining and lounge areas extending beyond the kitchen, and outdoors to the balcony.
Two sizable, light-filled bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe, along with a modern main bathroom, featuring a bath and shower, complete the interior.
Nestled above a small shopping precinct, with cafe, IGA, newsagency and fashion boutiques, this apartment is less than 100 metres’ walk from Shoal Bay Country Club and other lifestyle amenities.
Encompassed by Tomaree National Park and only a 30-minute walk east to Tomaree Mountain lookout and west to Nelson Bay Lighthouse, Shoal Bay is an iconic holiday destination in the greater Port Stephens area.
Additional features include:
– Amazing views of Mount Yacaaba and Shoal Bay Beach’s shoreline
– Currently offered as a holiday rental property (figures available)
– Ceiling fan in living area; carpet and tiled floors throughout
– Secure off-street parking for one vehicle in the complex’s basement
– Lockable storage cage downstairs for recreational belongings
– Shared laundry facilities in Bay Village apartment complex
– An idyllic holiday house now and retirement property in years to come
– Just 10 minutes’ drive from Nelson Bay, it’s golf course and boat harbour
– An hour’s drive from Newcastle, or two and a half from Sydney’s CBD