Idyllically positioned opposite a quiet nature reserve on a sprawling 1044sqm corner block, this single level residence offers tranquillity, space and convenience. Take in the peaceful treetop outlook from the front veranda of the home, which is framed by topiary trees and a large level lawn. This serene location is just a 10-minute stroll to the popular Green Hill Shopping Centre and even less to the local bus stop.
Beautifully updated, the meticulously presented home has a contemporary feel with original polished cypress floorboards, detailed cornices and downlights. Step into a bright foyer which flows into the spacious family and dining room. Adjoining is a sunroom which currently doubles as a casual meals area and study. The galley style kitchen is centrally located offering plenty of cupboard and pantry space. It has a tiled splashback and is fitted with a ceramic cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
Outside a sunny rear alfresco terrace awaits, providing the perfect spot for entertaining or just relaxing with a cuppa. It overlooks the level low maintenance garden. Enjoy additional storage with the property featuring a wonderful separate triple auto garage. Ideal for a tradie or set up your own man-cave/workshop. It has a bonus off-street turning circle plus parking for a boat or caravan.
– Sweeping corner position in a quiet and family-friendly neighbourhood
– Rendered exterior, sash style windows, front door with leadlight windows
– Master retreat with a pretty bushland vista, double built-in wardrobe and fan
– Additional two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and timber flooring
– Separate oversized studio/home office/teen retreat with air-conditioning and its own entry, potential to turn into a granny flat STCA
– Quality main bathroom, large laundry with cabinets and tiled splash back
– Freshly painted interior, ducted air-conditioning and venetian blinds
– Zoned for East Maitland Public School and Maitland Grossmann High School
– Stroll to Greenhill Gardens with play equipment, recreational facilities, local library
Expressions of interest in writing close at 5pm 12th February 2021 to email@example.com
McElwaine Estate Agents has taken great care and diligence in the preparation of this advertisement. The information contained in this advertisement has been obtained by sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, McElwaine Estate Agents does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information and takes no responsibility or liability. It is therefore advised that all interested parties should rely upon their own investigations prior to purchasing.