Breathe in the country air from this meticulously presented family home, backing onto stunning farming land. Set on a level 506 sqm block, the pretty property offers all the charm of semi-rural living but without the maintenance. Conveniently, it is just minutes from Maitland’s CBD and train station.
The home has undergone a recent transformation with its floorplan reconfigured for easy modern living. Its sunny interior has a contemporary feel with neutral colour scheme and hybrid floating floor. Cooking is not a chore in the new kitchen with a large picture window offering captivating views across the district. Polyurethane cupboards, laminate bench tops and subway tiles among its features. It has easy access to the spacious covered outdoor terrace – providing yet another spot to soak up the tranquil vista.
There are three bedrooms in total, all with built-in wardrobes, soft curtains, new carpet and ceiling fans. The bathroom has also been updated with floor to ceiling tiling, combined shower/tub, corner vanity and built-in recess storage.
Just a 850m stroll to Gillieston Public School, this is perfect home for young families or those looking to downsize. The property has easy access to a number of local retail hubs including Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland Riverside Plaza. Take advantage of the newly completed Cessnock cycleway path that connects Maitland to Gillieston Heights.
– Contemporary open floorplan with combined lounge, meals and kitchen area
– Large pantry, European stainless steel appliances and ceramic cooktop
– Fabulous fenced backyard with lawn, established gardens and shed
– Large separate laundry with storage/benchtop plus second toilet
– Potential to add carport/garage to front of property STCA
– Off-street parking with side access