With its elevated district views stretching beyond the Hunter River, this sprawling 1085sqm block is a rare find for both families and investors. It offers an abundance of space, quietly nestled just a short stroll from the local shopping centre, parklands and schools. Enjoy the super-sized backyard or secure for future potential subdivision, STCA.
The well-maintained home has been designed to take advantage of its peaceful semi-rural outlook. This stunning backdrop can be enjoyed from the sunny front lounge room, with a large window framing the pretty vista. The modern interior is decorated in neutral tones with floating timber floors and new carpet. The updated kitchen features a gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood and dishwasher, plus a good-sized pantry.
There are three beautifully light-filled bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. Designed to be wheelchair friendly, the home can also be entered via a rear ramp and is fitted with safety hand rails throughout. Relax in the private courtyard or tiled terrace overlooking the pet-friendly backyard. Kids will love having so much space to run and play. Conveniently positioned just a quick drive to Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland Hospital, this property in a sought after location is an opportunity not to miss.
– Low maintenance parcel of land in a family-friendly location
– Spacious floorplan with lounge area and adjoining dining room
– Choice of two outdoor entertainment areas for alfresco dining
– Quality main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, heated towel rail
– Additional second toilet, plus large laundry, linen cupboard
– Split system air conditioning, security screens throughout the home
– Double garage with workshop space plus a 7.1m x 1.3m store room
– High-side of the street, wide front porch offering district views
– Zoned for Tenambit Public School and Maitland High School