Brimming with character, this beautifully renovated cottage provides an idyllic haven just 10-minutes from Maitland’s vibrant CBD. Peacefully positioned on a level 601sqm block and backing the Telarah Lagoon, this private sanctuary is moments to schools, shopping and recreational areas.
Delightfully presented throughout, its chic interior offers a superb sense of style, space and natural light. Fitted with quality appliances, the centrally located kitchen is the perfect place to prepare and share a meal. It showcases shaker style cabinets, timber benchtops, patterned tiled splashback and gas cooktop. Adjoining is the open plan living and dining room with large windows framing the pretty rear gardens.
Three great-sized and light-filled bedrooms make up the accommodation. The master retreat includes a feature wall and double built-in wardrobe. In addition, there is a separate home office. The main bathroom is in keeping with the country cottage feel of the home and includes a large vanity plus combined bath/shower.
Outside, the sunlit rear alfresco deck provides a fantastic spot for entertaining. Savour the privacy and serenity of this relaxed location, shaded by mature trees. The property also offers plenty of parking with a double lock up garage plus two additional carports. A 43-minute drive to Newcastle’s pristine beaches and two hours to Sydney CBD, this is an unmissable opportunity for a range of buyers.
– Single level cottage nestled in tranquil and central pocket of Telarah
– Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, internal laundry with storage
– Close to Telarah Shopping Centre and a walk 300m to Bunnings
– Conveniently located just five minutes to Pender Place Shopping Centre
– Easy access to both Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland Riverside Plaza
– Zoned for Telarah Public School (1.3km) and Rutherford Technology High School (3.1km)
– Walk to Telarah station (1.1km) and local buses direct to Maitland and Rutherford