Nestled in the heart of the Hunter Valley’s winemaking region, this outstanding five home, ‘tourism accommodation’ & 7.5 acre boutique vineyard, offers an enviable lifestyle & business opportunity, just two hours from Sydney.
Set on an outstanding 12Ha parcel of land, the estate comprises a charming five-bedroom family homestead plus four well-appointed self-contained cottages.
Option to owner operate or lease, all or part thereof, this well-known hospitality enterprise, is extremely busy & growing, profitable, yet functional.
The purpose-built Cellar Door, fully licensed 40-seat café, with full commercial kitchen, art gallery, are both stylish spaces catering for private functions & tastings throughout the year. The expanded liquor license provides the opportunity to implement a program of wine events.
While boutique in size, the vineyard produces seven different grape which are hand-picked varietals which are used to create an innovative wine list of velvety smooth wines.
‘Emma’s Cottage Vineyard’, is a favourite stop on the Lovedale region’s famous winery trail & is a highlight in the annual Lovedale Long Lunch.
Surrounded by majestic landscaping, symmetric rows of established vines, lush green paddocks, this breath-taking rural vista makes for the perfect retreat.
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley welcomes your discerning investor enquiries on this truly unique opportunity.’
• Area; 12ha or 30.12 acres
• Water; PID Private Irrigation District (10 Megalitres)
The Main Residence
• Double storey family home, constructed 2008
• 5 x bedrooms, 3 x bathrooms
• Interior; Functional & modern yet contemporary, open living areas, loads of light, extensive, numerous entertaining areas, polished timber floorboards, painted feature walls, 4 sides wide, wrap around timber balcony – views all sides
The Cottages (4)
• Separate accommodation comprising of 2 x two bedroom cottages, 1 x three bedroom cottage & 1 x four Bedroom cottage.
• Cottages 1 & 2 Constructed 2008
• Cottage 3 Constructed ~1960
• Cottage 4 Constructed 1993
• Established accommodation with great online reviews
• Can sleep up to 22 guests.
• All guests access the fully fenced inground swimming pool
The Cellar Door, Café & Art Gallery
• Licence café & gallery can seat 40 & cater for 120 people
• Constructed 2008
• Established; 1985 First vintage; 1989
• Supplying the local market
• Production Capacity for 20 tonnes