Peacefully positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac, this sprawling property is an idyllic sanctuary for extended families or those looking for additional income. Contemporary in design, the impressive single level main residence radiates complete luxury with a grand front entry opening up to a stylish and sophisticated interior.
Bathed in natural light, the meticulously presented home provides a myriad of living options including a formal lounge and open plan rumpus/meals area. At its heart is the granite kitchen with timber floors, glass splash back and abundance of pantry space. Fitted with stainless steel European appliances, it features an induction cooktop, extra wide Smeg oven and a built-in coffee machine. Its central island cleverly extends to a built-in table.
The covered wrap-around terrace directly overlooks the fenced 12m saltwater in-ground swimming pool and manicured lawns. Framed by mature conifers and with elevated mountain and district vistas, this amazing outdoor area is well-suited for entertaining or just relaxing. It also includes a pool-side cabana equipped with a TV, barbecue, fridge and sink.
The delightful master retreat offers features ‘his’ and ‘her’ walk-in wardrobes leading to a recently updated ensuite with frameless glass shower and floating vanity. A charming self-contained two bedroom granny flat is perfect as in-law accommodation or could be leased separately. Beautifully presented, it has an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area plus split-system air-conditioning.
Listed for the first time since it was built in 1999, this sensational lifestyle property also includes an oversized garage and additional side access for a boat/caravan storage. Conveniently positioned, it is just a quick drive to Green Hills Shopping Centre, local schools and transport networks.
– Unique 2294sqm block less than 10 minutes to the Maitland CBD
– Four-light bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobe, and a separate study
– Second bedroom with ensuite in addition to parent’s retreat
– Fully-tiled main bathroom with floating vanity and large circular mirror
– Plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, built-in sound system
– Large pool-side terrace with dining area and easy access to cabana
– Oversized double auto garage with storage plus off-street parking
– Two bedroom granny flat plus bathroom, lounge, dining and kitchen
– Zoned for Bolwarra Heights Public School (1.5km)and Maitland High School (8.2km)