With its charming blue exterior and shutters, this mixed-use commercial space is a rare offering in the heart of Maitland. The spacious building, set on a 140sqm block, is ideal for someone looking to live and work at the same premises. It features a large ground floor showroom/office space and a three-bedroom apartment on the upper level, which could also be let out together or separately.
Occupying a leafy corner position and framed by hedging, the building has an attractive street presence. It is just a stroll from the popular shopping precinct known as ‘The Levee’ and is surrounded by boutique outlets, cafes and restaurants.
The move-in ready apartment has a light-filled contemporary interior with versatile floorplan and its own balcony. Among its highlights is an upgraded granite topped kitchen with shaker style cabinets, white appliances, ceramic cooktop and timber floors. There is also a great sized lounge room or third bedroom, plus a bathroom with timber vanity and glass framed shower. This bonus residential space can be accessed via an internal staircase, separate from the commercial premises.
The ground floor is currently used as a kitchen showroom. It offers an abundance of floor and office area with large picture windows perfect for displaying items. Positioned at the end of a pedestrian crossing, it offers a steady flow of passing foot traffic. It also has its own separate rear access.
Perfect for those striving to balance life and work, the building is just a short walk from Maitland Station and Harold Gregson Reserve. It is also less than a 10-minute drive from the Green Hills Shopping Centre and 40-minutes from the Newcastle CBD.
– Investment opportunity with two possible rental income streams or a chance to live and work from the same premises
– Rear lane access, off-street parking for up to three vehicles
– Both office space and apartment have their own entrances
– Sunny interiors with downlights and period style windows
– Detailed cornices on the upper level
– Split air-conditioning systems on both levels
– Ultra-convenient location just moments to shops, school and transport
– Positioned just 350m from Maitland Post Office