A relaxed lifestyle awaits first-home buyers, investors, and downsizers at 11 Maidford Street Thornton. A new-built contemporary style home that is cleverly designed for easy living.
One of two free-standing homes built on a large corner block, the property offers quiet and peaceful living where you can enjoy life away from the hustle and bustle.
Busy young couples or retiring downsizers will appreciate the low maintenance yard and find the modern fittings and fixtures ensure the home meets your every need.
Located close to Thornton shops, schools and transport, it’s a property tenants will love and investors would be wise to consider.
– Modern brick and Colourbond roof home with lots of designer flair and light-filled living spaces
– Floating floorboards in living zone, plush carpet in bedrooms
– Free-flowing floor plan with spacious, open-plan kitchen, dining and a large living area
– Gourmet kitchen with crisp white and timeless timber cabinetry
– Kitchen also offers breakfast bar, tiled splashback and a gas cooktop and oven
– Good size dining area with plenty of natural light and sliding door to a covered alfresco
– Living area with ducted air conditioner internal garage access
– Enjoy a barbecue in the alfresco area while you watch the children plan in the easy-care backyard.
– Large master suite with a sleek ensuite, walk-in robe and two elegant windows
– Two other bedrooms with built-in robes, main bathroom with bath and shower
– Double garage with internal access, sliding door through to a concreted courtyard area
– Laundry and linen closet
– Close to Thornton shops and Thornton Public School, 15 minutes to the Maitland CBD