Peacefully nestled in a whisper quiet street, this character-filled cottage is the perfect haven for those seeking convenience and easy living. Surrounded by pretty gardens, the single level residence exudes vintage charm with pressed metal ceilings, panelled walls and sash-style windows.
The home opens to a light-filled and comfortable interior with a large lounge room. The floorplan effortlessly flows through to the updated kitchen and meals area, providing a delightful space to come together to share or prepare a meal. Other features include stone countertops, display cabinets and quality stainless steel appliances – including a dishwashing drawer.
Three bright and well-sized bedrooms are on offer – two with built-in wardrobes. The third offers flexibility to be used as a home study, play room or media area.
The back deck – with ramp – overlooks the tranquil rear gardens shaded by a beautiful jacaranda tree. This pet-friendly yard has space for a cubby house or even a pool, STCA. Positioned moments to the Maitland CBD and five-minutes to the Green Hills Shopping Centre, this is a prime location that will suit young families, downsizers or investors. Simply move in and enjoy, or add value with further renovations.
– Well-maintained three bedroom single level home set on a 594 sqm block
– High ceilings, floating timber floor, neutral colour scheme, period details
– Kitchen with ceramic cooktop, excellent pantry space and storage
– Fully tiled main bathroom with corner timber vanity, separate toilet
– Under house storage, rear deck with access ramp, internal laundry
– Double carport plus additional off-street parking, solar panels
– NBN access, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, linen cupboard
– Zoned for Tenambit Public School and Maitland High School
– Less than 10-minutes to Maitland Train Station and stroll to buses
– Just 35-minutes to Newcastle and under two hours to Sydney
– Three bedrooms with the third option of bedroom/study.