With its pretty gardens and white picket fence, this delightful weatherboard residence is brimming with vintage charm. Peacefully nestled in the village of Branxton, it offers an idyllic and carefree lifestyle for families just moments from the local school and transport.
Nostalgia abounds throughout the 1930s-built single level cottage with its high ceilings, panelled walls and beautiful timber floors. Among its highlights is an elegant living room with original Edwardian fireplace and period-style glass chandelier.
At its heart, is the farmhouse kitchen featuring a large timber island butcher block and shaker style cabinets. Fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, it also offers an abundance of pantry and cupboard space.
At the rear is a wide veranda overlooking the massive garden. Framed by mature hedging, this is the perfect backyard for youngsters to run and play. It also includes a separate triple garage plus workshop/storeroom accessed by a wide side driveway. In addition, there is secure off-street parking with space to store a boat, caravan or trailer.
Positioned on the doorstop of the State’s finest wineries – the property just a 15 minute drive to the heart of Pokolbin. Enjoy quick easy access to the Hunter Expressway, with Sydney now less than two hours away. Conveniently, it is just a short walk to Branxton train station and a two-minute drive (1.3km) to Huntlee Shopping Centre with Coles supermarket, medical centre, pharmacy and dentist.
– Set on a 1012sqm block, the home features front veranda and corrugated roof
– Period style windows, air vents and original internal timber doors
– Light-filled period style bedrooms, master retreat includes built-in wardrobe
– Plantation shutters, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
– Quality renovated modern bathroom, large internal laundry, excellent storage
– Rear garden with chook pen and vegetable patch, room for a pool STCA
– 400m to Branxton Primary School, zoned for Rutherford Technology High School
– Scope to add further enhancements or extension, STCA, or simply enjoy