Embrace the blissful lifestyle offered by this character-filled farmhouse, nestled on a picturesque 1.19ha estate overlooking Paterson River. The gorgeous residence has an unmissable charm with its wrap-around veranda, corrugated iron roof and dormer windows. Its elevated waterfront position ensures stunning mountain vistas at every angle.
Immaculately presented, the light-filled and incredibly spacious interiors include open plan living. Beautiful timber detailing is showcased throughout with polished floorboards, exposed beams and panelled high ceilings. A combustion fireplace adds to the relaxed ambience.
The rustic country style kitchen features a stone-topped large central island. Fitted with quality appliances, it also includes gas cooking and fabulous storage in the walk-in pantry. French doors open to the elegant dining room, with huge windows capturing views over the property’s pretty gardens. It is a peaceful outlook, shared by the expansive veranda framing the homestead – perfect for alfresco dining or soaking up the serenity.
The accommodation includes two oversized bedrooms on the upper level, both bathroom access and their own private balconies. An additional three bedrooms are positioned on the main living floor. The master retreat includes a study and walk-in wardrobe.
A delightful semi-rural setting, the property is located 20-minutes to the Green Hills Shopping Centre and less than 50-minutes to the Newcastle CBD. Its street appeal, space and flexible floor plan offers potential as a Bed & Breakfast, STCA. Simply move in and enjoy the quiet life while being within easy reach of everything.
– Country style homestead on large corner acreage with paddock and shedding
– Floor plan includes huge open plan family/lounge room, sunroom, dining room
– Spacious bathroom with corner spa bath; additional bathroom on the second level
– Generous garaging for six cars, three-phase power, one tank with 45,000-liter capacity, and unlimited access to water from the Paterson River.
– Zoned for Paterson Public School (2.8km) and Dungog High School (34.6km)
– Situated a 20-minute drive to the popular Hunter Valley Grammar School
– Located moments to Patterson village, shops, train station, and parklands