Blissfully peaceful and private, this is a rare opportunity to secure a dream estate nestled in the Lower Hunter Valley. Set on a stunning 2.05ha (property with its superbly renovated homestead, it is just five minutes to Thornton and 10 minutes to Maitland. Soak up the picturesque scenic vista while being just moments to a choice of private and public schools, shopping, and transport.
Showcasing a stylish interior, the residence offers the perfect blend of space, style, and comfort. Its modern contemporary finishes include oak floors, plantation shutters, and paneled walls. It opens up to an expansive living space with a combustion fireplace. Adjoining is the crisp white kitchen with Corian topped island bench, patterned tiled splashback, and quality stainless steel appliances. Slide back the barn door and step into a deep pantry providing an abundance of storage.
Beautifully appointed, the bedrooms are a great size and fitted with built-in wardrobes. The master includes a walk-in robe and its own luxe ensuite with a supersized shower and floating vanity. Another standout is the main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling in a herringbone pattern and terrazzo flooring. It also includes a free-standing bath, open shower, and brush gold fixtures.
The property delivers an envious resort style of living with multiple alfresco areas overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool. There is the bonus of a secondary dwelling, currently used as an additional entertainment area. This flexible space includes a large lounge, two bedrooms, and bathroom making it perfect as a granny flat, guest accommodation, or home office.
Also catering for the hobby farmer, the versatile property includes a large shed and four segmented paddocks. It currently is used for sheep and cattle with an option to include the livestock in the sale. Or simply move in, relax and breathe in the country air.
– Renovated four-bedroom home plus additional two-bedroom granny flat
– Fully 2.05ha arable estate framed by trees and with post and rail fencing
– Entertainment area with built-in projector and sound system
– Ducted air-conditioning in both properties, huge internal laundry
– Triple lock up garage including drive-through access, off-road parking
– Large machinery/storage shed (11m x 9m) with awning (11m x 6m)
– Energy efficient with 10.5kw solar system for reduced electricity bills
– Two hardwood decks, pergola area, 2 x 24,000-liter water tanks, chicken coup