Embrace the relaxed pace of life offered by the picturesque village of East Gresford. Set on a leafy 2 blocks, this single-level four-bedroom home provides all the charm of country living, while conveniently being just 35-minutes to the Maitland CBD and 20-minutes to Dungog. This peaceful locale also offers its own supermarket and bowling club, within walking distance.
The meticulous family home opens up to a sunny interior providing the perfect balance of space, style, and comfort. It offers multiple living zones including a great-sized family room. Centrally positioned, the crisp white kitchen offers plenty of meal preparation area and pantry storage. It is fitted with an electric upright oven and dishwasher. Savour the privacy and spectacular scenic views, stretching across surrounding paddocks, from the enclosed rear sun porch.
A total of four light-filled and generous bedrooms are on offer – all but one with built-in wardrobes. The fourth bedroom is ideal as a home office. The main bathroom includes a shower and bathtub plus separate toilet. There is potential to turn an additional smaller bathroom into an ensuite. The property’s tandem carport offers additional storage and workshop space. It has a covered entry direct into the home.
Enjoy all the benefits of acreage living without the upkeep. Its low-maintenance parklike grounds provide an abundance of space for youngsters to run and play. Explore the natural surroundings of this historical township, located not far from the gateway to the beautiful Barrington Tops.
– Expansive 1707sqm fenced property backing onto farming land
– Single level living with no stairs, ramp access to the rear garden
– Front lounge room and separate dining room, plus family room
– Multiple gas fireplace, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans
– Timber framed doors, detailed ceilings, sash style windows, carpet
– Internal laundry, under house storage
– Just a 600m walk into East Gresford Village
– 20-minute drive to Paterson Train Station
– Quick drive to East Gresford Public School (1.2km)
– Local buses running to both Dungog High School and Maitland High School
– Around 35-minutes from Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland station
– Located 2.5 hours from the Sydney CBD and just over an hour to Newcastle