A wonderful opportunity to move into a beautifully updated residence, just moments from the vibrant heart of Maitland. Designed for effortless modern living, it provides the perfect balance of charm, style, and comfort. The weatherboard home, set behind a white picket fence in a quiet street, enjoys an elevated position with its floorplan on one level.
It opens to a light-filled interior featuring a neutral colour scheme and floating floor. Among its many highlight is the new chef-style kitchen, framed by crisp white cabinets and marble-look countertops. Fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, it includes a 900mm Bellini gas cooker and Westinghouse dishwasher.
There is no shortage of space to entertain or relax with a large lounge room and separate dining room. Tailored for indoor and outdoor living, the layout flows to the large rear deck overlooking rear garden. This is a fantastic spot to relax with a cuppa while watching youngsters play in their very own custom-designed cubby house with a spiral slide.
A total of three well-sized and bright bedrooms are on offer – all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The spacious master retreat also includes its own updated ensuite. The main bathroom has also been fully renovated with a combined bath/shower and a handy niche.
The tandem garage also offers a separate home office and fabulous workshop space. It is a haven for those who like to tinker, with an abundance of storage for tools and even a combustion fireplace.
Exceptionally convenient, this peaceful setting is within strolling distance of schools, parklands, and playing fields. Enjoy close proximity to The Levee with its choice of dinner and retail options. The property is also less than a five-minute drive to the Maitland Riverside Plaza and just seven minutes to Green Hills Shopping Centre.
– Meticulously presented family home positioned on an easy-to-care 381sqm block
– Three great sized bedrooms, all freshly painted with new carpet, built-in robes
– Multiple split system air-conditioning, downlights, NBN connection
– Pet-friendly backyard with level lawn, covered built-in BBQ area off deck
– Just 700m to a local preschool, zoned for Maitland Public School (1.3km) and Maitland Grossman High School (3.8km)
– Located 550m from High Street Train Station, just 180m from the bus stop
– A 40-minutes from the Newcastle CBD and its pristine sandy beaches