Be enchanted by this gorgeous renovated Federation home, peacefully positioned within a sought-after pocket of East Maitland. A stylish haven of comfort and space, ‘Roselee’ is framed by tranquil gardens while being just moments to shops, schools and transport.
Lovingly restored, the residence has undergone a recent extension adding to its appeal. Its delightful interiors deliver the perfect fusion of character with contemporary living. It features 3.4m high ceilings, archways, polished timber floors and original wood burning fireplace. The elegant front lounge includes magnificent press metal ceilings and a period chandelier.
The new chef-style kitchen includes a large stone-topped island with a gas cooker and black sink. It effortlessly transitions to the generous bull-nosed veranda wrapping around the front of the house. This is the perfect spot for entertaining or soaking up the relaxed ambience of this beautiful country style setting. An elevated deck located in the yard with a built-in firepit is a surprise inclusion.
A total of four bedrooms are on offer – two of which were added during the renovations. The master retreat includes detailed ceilings, an original fireplace with marble mantel, built-in wardrobes and luxe ensuite with frameless glass shower and black tapware. The newly erected Colorbond automatic garage offers excellent storage, plus there is additional off-street parking.
This prime position is a two-minute drive or 15-minute walk the Green Hills Shopping Centre. It is a five-minute drive to the Maitland CBD – including the new hospital – and just 30-minutes to the Newcastle CBD and its famous sandy beaches.
– Four bedroom residence positioned on a757sqm block on high side of street
– Beautiful street appeal with hedged front garden and lush lawn
– Meticulously presented throughout, light-filled interiors, period details
– Two original fireplaces, quality main bath with vintage style vanity
– Updated laundry with timber countertops and built-in storage
– Fully-fenced pet-friendly gardens, easy-to-care landscaping
– Potential to add a pool STCA, stroll to Cooks Square Park
– NBN connected, mains gas, five zoned ducted air-conditioning
– Zoned East Maitland Public School (1.4km) and Maitland Grossman High School (1.5km)
– 550m from St Joseph’s Primary school and close to All Saints’ College (3.3km)
– A five-minute drive to Hunter Valley Grammar School (3.2km)