Encapsulating the very best of family living, this contemporary residence delivers comfort, style and an abundance of space. Built by McDonald Jones and quietly positioned on a sprawling 1019sqm in a country style estate, the property is an idyllic haven.
Providing quality finishes throughout, the home has been beautifully decorated with dark floors and neutral walls. Streaming with natural light and with high ceilings, the interior flows through to the open plan lounge and dining area. Large windows frame tranquil vistas over the pretty rear garden. Adjoining is the stylish kitchen featuring herringbone tiled splash back and large stone-topped island. Fitted with quality appliances including a gas cooker, it also has a great-sized pantry.
Sliding glass doors provide effortless connection to the property’s covered all-weather entertainment terrace. It overlooks the fully fenced backyard, with scope to add further value with a swimming pool, STCA. There is also easy internal access from the automatic double garage, with extra storage space.
With its beautiful street appeal, this is the perfect opportunity to secure a quality home where all the work has been completed. This highly desirable location is just a 10-minute drive to the New Maitland Hospital. Be spoilt with a choice of local retail precincts including easy access to the Green Hills Shopping Centre. It is just a 40-minute drive to the Newcastle CBD and just over two hours to Sydney.
– Single level living on the high side of street in a family friendly neighbourhood
– Multiple living zones including a spacious media room and kids play area
– Four generously proportioned bedrooms, all featuring built-in wardrobes
– Stylish master retreat also includes pendant lights, ensuite and soft drapery
– Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, main bathroom with sep. toilet
– Additional off-street parking, side access, established front and rear gardens
– Zoned for Largs Public School (1.8km) and Maitland High School (8.8km)
– Located 15-minutes to Hunter Valley Grammar, 12-minutes to All Saints College