Delivering style and comfort, this incredibly spacious contemporary residence has been designed as the ultimate family entertainer. Quietly positioned on a 803sqm leafy block with sparkling inground pool, it is unsurpassed in its location and lifestyle. Less than a five-minute drive to Green Hills Shopping Centre, it is also within walking distance to both public and private schools.
Set over two levels, the home opens up to a light-filled and expansive interior offering true versatility. There is a space for every occasion with a front lounge, casual living area, meals conservatory and upstairs rumpus. A games and entertainment room is a bonus inclusion with enough space for a corner bar. Centrally located, the modern gas kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances and includes a great-sized corner pantry.
Sliding doors provide effortless connection to the alfresco terrace wrapping around one side of the house. Backing onto a nature reserve and surrounded by low maintenance gardens, this tranquil space is superb for entertaining or just relaxing with a cuppa. It also overlooks the elevated and fully fenced saltwater swimming pool.
Four bedrooms are located on the home’s upper level, all with integrated storage, plantation shutters, ceiling fans and ducted air. The king-sized master retreat is a haven of relaxation with its own walk-in wardrobe and luxe double vanity ensuite. A fifth bedroom – or home office – is located on the ground floor with bathroom access.
Conveniently located just moments to the New Maitland Hospital and short drive to Victoria Street Station, this is a highly desirable location. The quality built home is move-in ready but also offers scope for further upgrades if desired. It is just under 30-minutes to the Newcastle CBD with its famous sandy beaches.
– Dual level brick residence located on the high-side of a quiet street
– Serene low maintenance gardens including a relaxing water fountain
– Main bathroom with elevated spa, plantation shutters and double vanity
– Easy internal access from the auto-double garage plus workshop space
– Additional off-street parking plus a carport perfect for boat storage
– Security system with voice intercom, ducted air and vacuum, gas mains
– Zoned for Ashtonfield Public School and Maitland Grossman High School
– 600m to the Hunter Valley Grammar School, 8-mins to All Saints College
– Choice of retail centres including Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre