” Clare” framed by a bull-nose verandah and sanctuary-like gardens is just magnificent. Move in and enjoy.
Step inside to a sophisticated and light-filled interior showcasing original detailing such as high ornate ceilings, rich timber flooring and multiple cast-iron period fireplaces. The versatile floorplan includes a spacious lounge and elegant dining room, both with unique original crafted cabinets made from Australian cedar. The contemporary white tiled kitchen is keeping with the home’s character ample cabinetry and a double freestanding gas and electric cooker.
A sunroom at the rear of the home is a bonus inclusion. French doors open up to the entertainment terrace overlooking the pretty gardens. Youngsters will love exploring the gorgeous grounds with space to add a pool or garage, STCA. The laundry is located in a separate building in the backyard with an additional storeroom.
There are five generous well-appointed bedrooms, one of which could be used as a home office or study. The master suite and another bedroom include their own fireplaces. The generous sized bathroom has been stylishly renovated and features a stone topped vanity, freestanding bathtub and pressed metal ceiling.
Just a short stroll to the CBD and 10-minutes to Green Hills Shopping Centre and the New Maitland Hospital.
Enjoy the very best of the Hunter Valley & Wineries living with a 40 min drive to Newcastle CBD and around two hours to Sydney
– Single level home on large block, wide side access on both sides, fully fenced
– Period detailing throughout includes high skirting boards and sash-style windows
– Established gardens, lush lawns, large separate laundry, security front screen
– Zoned for Maitland Public School (1.7km) and Maitland Grossman High School (4.2km)
– Easy access to All Saints College (1.3km) and Hunter Valley Grammar (6.4km)
– Choice of local shopping centres including Maitland Riverside Plaza (1.3km)