With its sweeping panoramic district outlook, this luxury penthouse delivers lifestyle and convenience. Located within the benchmark Highpoint Apartment building, it is a private and spacious sanctuary in the sky. Cleverly designed with two balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows, it captures the stunning vistas across the beautiful Lake Macquarie region and to the Newcastle CBD.
Superbly finished, the penthouse showcases an open plan design with hardwood oak flooring, plush carpets and a neutral colour scheme. The sleek stone-topped kitchen includes a large island and is fitted with quality stainless steel appliances. It effortlessly transitions outdoors to large alfresco terrace – offering 30sqm of outdoor space – perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
All three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The king-sized master retreat features its own luxe ensuite, plus private balcony with picturesque views stretching to Lake Macquarie.
Highpoint – completed in 2019 – is the tallest building in the region and features communal entertainment areas including a fabulous roof top garden. Its close proximity to Charlestown Square means you can simply park the car and forget. Enjoy unlimited local entertainment with restaurants, cafes and cinema complex. Take in Newcastle’s spectacular New Year fireworks from the main balcony.
– Sophisticated secure apartment living offering 122sqm of internal floor space
– Open plan living with large family and dining room and two balconies
– Scenic views over Lake Macquarie, Sugarloaf Mountain and Port Stephens
– Chef style kitchen with integrated dishwasher, storage drawers, large pantry
– Laundry, ducted air-conditioning, two car spaces, separate 3m x 2m storage room
– Zone for Charlestown Public School and Whitebridge High School
– Easy access to John Hunter Hospital and Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
– 20-minutes to the Newcastle CBD and to The University of Newcastle