Perfectly located moments to schools, shops and upcoming new Maitland hospital, this contemporary home delivers style, convenience and comfort. Beautifully presented and nestled in an established estate, the single level property showcases a relaxed lifestyle.
Thoughtfully designed, its light-filled freshly painted interior is decorated in neutral tones with a mix of carpet and laminate flooring. The flexible living zones include a front sitting room, plus meals and family area. Accommodation is provided by three well-sized bedrooms, all include built-in wardrobes. The master includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Centrally positioned, the stone-topped chef-style kitchen is fitted with quality stainless steel appliances and includes gas cooking. Sliding doors open up to the sun-drenched alfresco terrace – perfect for entertaining. It overlooks the easy-to-maintain and pet-friendly rear garden. There is potential to add further value with a gazebo or decking.
Embrace this wonderful opportunity to secure a move-in ready property in Thornton. This peaceful locale is five-minutes to Thornton Shopping Centre, with major retailers including Coles, Westpac and Australia Post. It is 30-minutes to Newcastle and offers an effortless connection to the New England Highway and M1. Be spoilt for choice with local and private schools, including Hunter Valley Grammar which is a 10-minutes away.
– Single level three-bedroom brick residence with Colorbond roof
– Multiple living areas, superb indoor/outdoor flow, established garden
– Quality main bathroom includes glass framed shower and tub
– Double automatic garage with storage plus off-street parking
– Ducted air-conditioning, security system, vertical blinds
– Zoned for Thornton Public School (350m) and Francis Greenway High School (7km)
– Five minute drive to Somerset Sports Fields, close to Alan & Don Lawrence Oval
– Opportunity for a family, first-homebuyer, downsizer or investor