Offering a superb sense of space and natural light, this striking residence delivers resort-style living in a sought-after pocket of East Maitland. Impeccably presented and positioned on a 604sqm block, this ultra-convenient address is located within moments to Greenhills Shopping Centre and the New Maitland Hospital.
Designed for effortless modern living, the home opens to a bright and welcoming entry. Its generous multi-zoned layout includes a front lounge and casual rear family room, plus a meals area. Its centrally positioned kitchen features stainless steel appliances with an island that doubles as a breakfast bar.
Enjoy seamless outdoor flow with glass stacker doors opening to a covered alfresco area and adjoining sun-drenched terrace. Framed by tropical gardens, this incredibly private setting is ideal for entertaining or just relaxing. Fully fenced, it is also pet friendly with a good size lawn.
Clever use of windows also ensures the property’s landscaping can be enjoyed while inside the home. Four well-appointed bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, make up the accommodation. The spacious master retreat also includes its own ensuite plus garden access.
The property also includes a double auto garage with internal access and off-street parking.
Just eight years old, this flawlessly presented home is move-in ready. Zoned for Ashtonfield Public School, it also has easy access to the Hunter Valley Grammar School. Stroll to East Maitland Playground and close to Shamrock Hill Park. It is a 35-minute drive to the Newcastle CBD and its famous sandy beaches.
– Single-level home positioned in a quiet street on a 604sqm block
– Multi-zoned and spacious layout, neutral interiors, tiled flooring, and carpets
– Modern kitchen offering gas cooking and space for a double-door fridge
– Great-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, quality bathrooms
– Split-system air-conditioning, internal laundry with outdoor access
– Choice of local shopping centers, including Greenhills Shopping Centre
– Gas for the hot water system and gas cooktop
– NBN to the House – with Booster in the Lounge area
– Just five minutes to the New Maitland Hospital and the Village Walk
– Easy access to public transport, just 850m to the local bus stop