An ultra-convenient address, this impeccable residence is uniquely positioned in the heart of East Maitland. Just a short stroll to Green Hills Shopping and across from Maitland Private Hospital, you can park the car in the single garage and rarely need to use it. Set in a boutique estate, the single level home delivers style and comfort.
Designed for easy living, the home opens to a light-filled and contemporary interior and decorated in neutral tones. Showcasing open plan living, it offers a combined lounge room and dining area. Adjoining is a kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances and excellent pantry storage.
The layout effortlessly flows out to a covered rear patio overlooking the easy-to-care garden. Fully fenced, this sun-drenched outdoor space is both pet and child friendly with small level lawn. It is ideal space for sharing a meal with friends and family or just relaxing with a cuppa.
Be spoilt for entertainment options at night, with nearby local cinemas and a host of local restaurants to enjoy. The property is situated 650m from Hunter Valley Grammar School, this locale is well-suited to families. Move-in ready and with nothing to do, it will also appeal to downsizers and investors who are seeking a rare opportunity in the thriving East Maitland area.
– Centrally located brick home in small complex, screened by mature hedging
– Two generous bedrooms fitted with built-in mirrored wardrobes
– Bay windows, mix of carpet and tiled flooring, air-conditioning
– Good natural light, Internal laundry with storage, security screens
– Quality master bathroom with tub, glass framed shower, vanity
– Oversized single garage with internal access and storage options
– Zoned for Ashtonfield Public School and Maitland Grossman High School
– Just a one-minute drive to the New England Highway, 1.5km to train station
– Easy 30-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and its famous sandy beaches.