Embrace all the charm of Hunter Valley living from this picturesque location delivering a panoramic semi-rural outlook. Blissfully peaceful, the easy-to-manage 1.6 acre property offers country-style living, yet within easy reach of major shopping centres and the New Maitland Hospital.
Cleverly designed for effortless modern living, the homestead showcases a light-filled interior decorated in neutral tones. Stylish and comfortable, its multi-zoned layout includes a front sitting room and dining area. The granite-topped kitchen is fitted with quality appliances and includes an abundance of pantry storage. Adjoining is a rumpus with timber floors and kept cozy with a wood-burning fireplace.
Soak up the tranquil ambience from the alfresco terrace offering sweeping and uninterrupted vistas over lush paddocks. This is the perfect spot for entertaining or just unwinding. There is space to add a pool, STCA, or enjoy a game of backyard cricket. A huge four-bay shed is a bonus inclusion and offers versatility. It is perfect for a workshop or car/machinery storage.
The property provides endless possibilities with the potential to add value with further updates. There is room to extend, STCA or simply move in and enjoy. Just 600m from Woodberry Public School, it is will suit families looking for space and convenience.
– Single-level brick homestead with a front veranda set on 6553sqm
– Multiple living areas, front lounge and dining room plus family rumpus
– Stylish interior with plantation shutters, split system air-conditioning
– Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans
– Master retreat with built-in wardrobe, ensuite and terrace access
– Close to Green Hills Shopping Centre (12.7km) and Thornton Shopping Centre (7.1km)
– Near New Maitland Hospital (14.7km), Zoned for Francis Greenway High School (2km),
– Hunter Valley Grammar School (12.1km), Our Lady of Lourdes Primary (2.5km)
– Just a 30-minute drive to the Newcastle CBD and a two-hour drive to Sydney