Brimming with charm, this single-level residence offers an exciting opportunity just five minutes from Toronto. A quiet haven of comfort, the well-presented property is well-suited to a range of buyers including young families, downsizers and savvy investors. With its elevated leafy position and set on a generous 667 sqm, the stylishly updated home delivers flexible easy living with convenience.
Step into a bright and welcoming open-plan layout decorated in neutral colours and floating timber floors. The adjoining modern kitchen provides excellent storage and is fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking. Enjoy effortless outdoor connection to the covered rear terrace overlooking the rear garden. There is huge potential to add further value with a swimming pool, STCA.
All three bedrooms are light and airy and feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The updated family bathroom has a frameless glass shower and a separate tub. Excellent storage is offered by the generous internal laundry, which also has direct access to the sunny backyard. In addition to the double carport, there is also extra off-street parking.
This idyllic community is within easy reach of local conservation areas and just a 2-minute drive from the Awaba Bay Foreshore Walk. Be spoilt for choice with a local IGA as well as major shopping centres in nearby Toronto and Charlestown. Just a 30-minute drive to Newcastle and its famous sandy beaches. Take advantage to add potential value with further updates or simply move in and enjoy.
– Single-level family home set on the high side of the street
– Wonderfully private block with a leafy outlook in a quiet location
– Open plan interior with floating floor, roller blinds and air-conditioning
– Updated kitchen and family bathroom, separate toilet and large laundry
– Great-sized backyard, established trees, large lawn, fully-fenced yard
– Zoned for Fennell Bay Public School (1.3km) and Lake Macquarie High School (2.1km)
– Less than a 20-minute drive to the Lake Macquarie State Conservation area
– Close to Marmong Point Sailing Club (2.1km), 5km to Speers Point Park, 8km to Warners Bay