Modern comfort is delivered in abundance at this single-level villa, quietly positioned within a boutique complex. An ultra-convenient setting, it is just moments from schools, major shopping and the New Maitland Hospital. Adding to its appeal is the property’s proximity to the local sports fields. Neatly presented, it will suit a wide range of buyers, including young families, downsizers and investors.
Delivering a relaxed lifestyle, the villa opens to a combined lounge and dining room brimming with natural light. The separate kitchen offers an abundance of pantry storage and is fitted with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher. The interior seamlessly unfolds outdoors to a covered terrace overlooking the sun-washed backyard. This easy-to-care area is both toddler and pet-friendly, with space to add a vegetable garden.
Two bright and airy bedrooms make up the accommodation, both with built-in wardrobes. They have easy access to the family bathroom with a glass-framed shower and a good-sized vanity. An internal laundry is located just off the single automatic garage.
A desirable position, this attractive villa is tucked away in a central location within a short drive of Green Hills Shopping Centre. It is also an easy walk to Maitland East Public School and St Joseph’s Primary School. The definition of low-maintenance living, this is the kind of property where you can come home, put your feet up and simply enjoy life.
– Modern brick single-level villa set with a small complex
– Light-filled interior with a mix of carpet and tiled flooring
– Excellent outdoor flow to terrace, low maintenance living
– Opposite Cooks Square Park, close to Stockade Hill Heritage Park
– Just a short drive to Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre and the New Maitland
– Zoned for Maitland East Public School and Maitland Grossman Public School
– An excellent investor opportunity, scope to add value with some simple updates